Insurance carriers require you take an Anti-Money Laundering course before you can write business with them. The most commonly used AML is through LIMRA.
Follow the steps below to complete your AML:
- Request contracting with AIG
- Get your AIG Writing Code
- AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR AIG WRITING CODE, go to LIMRA website at https://aml.limra.com
- Your username will be your NPN (National Producer Number) & your password will be your last name for first time users
- Complete AML training
- AIG (& other carriers) will be notified from LIMRA after you have taken the course.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.